Recently I had a restless night. I woke up at 11pm, then at 1am, 3am and again at 5am. What I noticed, though, was that it sensed like solar flares, like energetic vibrations instead of inner turbulence. I phoned a trusted colleague. She experienced the same thing, plus two ultra-amazing colleagues she was sharing time with, experienced the same. I checked NASA, and major solar flares had been recorded. Great, I thought, intuition has been affirmed, but now how do we sensitive folk sleep?
My dear friend, Steve Pizzanello, Chicago-based yoga teacher & coach extraordinaire, shared this powerful stone ritual with me. He had slept like a rock, from the power of intentionality and a little help from Pachamama.
"I just take a rock and breathe into it at night, and set the intention that I get a rested sleep, and that I still do my personal work during sleep. I ask that I only be awakened if absolutely necessary, and then within minutes, I'm asleep." Yep, that simple. (Plus, he's a skilled genius:)
So, I committed to it. I took a stone, a regular stone, climbed into bed and breathed my intentions into it and voila! Slept like a rock. Consciously dreamed about what I'm creating in my life. I awoke refreshed and revitalized and consciously super-charging my current life dreams.
So, if you're a sensitive type, too, or are just going through a rough sleep patch, here's my adaption of this Rockin' Release Ritual tonight:
- Choose a stone. A piece of grounded earth. Something solid.
- Feel into what is processing through your body. Fear about not sleeping? Fear of rejection? Fear of scarcity? Fear of not getting your needs met? What is it? What is your big beef with the world tonight? Feel it in your body and blow it into the stone.
- Set your clear intention: to do your personal work through dreamtime, to amp up your vibration, to receive the highest of what's on offer globally, to create your life on purpose, to dream your biggest dreams into reality, to sleep through the night, awakening rested and ready for your day.
- Breathe this intention into the stone.
- Anything else coming up? Breathe that into the stone, too.
- Place stone on your nightstand or altar, remembering that this stone is part of Pachamama--that timeless, spaceless Mother who mulches away that which is no longer serving, who holds us on her belly during these Earthwalks, this womb space who composts refuse into vital forces.
- Lay your head down and get some zzzz's!
- (Yes, you parents of little ones out there, this can work for you, too! Set the intent, and rock it out.)
Many of us are experiencing up-leveling vibratory shifts right now. What a great remembrance that we are not powerless over these vast shifts. That we can, in fact, work with them, in life-enhancing ways.
We choose how to engage with what is, in every moment, from a clear stance and the power of intention, and, of course, a little help from Pachamama. This is how we learn to grow our proverbial corn from cultivated power, focus and skill.
If you're sensing that your own power of intentionality could be amped up by a session of support, please trust yourself and call or email for your session or email@example.com.
copyright 2013 All rights reserved Sheryl Hope Netzky